Shea Butter Luxury Lotion ~ $5 to $10
- Creamy smooth texture with a light feel
- Ultra hydrating and long lasting; will not leave your skin feeling dry
- Sizes 50 ml. travel size or 100 ml.
This lotion offers the ultra-hydrating capabilities of Shea Butter in a much lighter feel of a lotion. Rich in vitamin E derived from Rice Bran Oil and Cocoa Butter, this lotion is a must have for all seasons.
The Good Stuff makes two types of lotions depending on the season. The warm weather blend is a lighter lotion and includes Macadamia Nut Oil which absorbs quickly. The cold weather blend is for very dry skin (or cold climates) in need of repair!
Scented Lotion Bars in a Stick ~ $6 to $10
- Convenience! This lotion is so handy and does not leave a mess
- Ultra hydrating Shea Butter & Mango Butter offer a silky, non-greasy feel
- Sizes 30 ml. travel size or 2.5 oz (not shown)
- Also available in a 15 ml stick for the face
These sticks are a must have! They contain more butters than lotions but offered in a solid state. Just one glide and your skin will feel smooth and hydrated. Available in a variety of scents.
Callus Cupcake ~ $8
- Made specifically for rough areas such as heels and elbows
- Will diminish calluses
- Available in push-up tube or cupcake
Highly emollient, these inedible cupcakes were made to target rough, scaly or callused areas by breaking down the thickened skin and revealing a smoother texture.
Scented Lotion Bars ~ $8
- Convenient travel size bars
- Will not melt, can be applied to all areas of the body
- Size 2.5 oz.